Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CVS 5-21

I ran out to CVS this morning to take advantage of some of the sales they had going on. I had many coupons to pair with stuff that was on sale so I think I made out fairly well. Although it did take me 6 transactions, the cashier was extremely nice and held my stuff behind the counter after each transaction so I didn't have to keep running to the car. She was a amazed at how much I saved and wondered how I was doing it so I gave her my blog address and Money Saving Mom's to help her get started. So this is the break down for what I got today....
TRANSACTION 1
1 Almay I-Intense Shadow $7.49
1 Almay I-Intense Liner $7.49
4 Sobe Life Waters $1.49 Each
Total $20.94
Sales -$2.96
Coupons -$5.00
ECB’s -$10.00
Total OOP $3.03
TRANSACTION 2
2 Colgate 360 Toothbrushes $4.49 Each
6 Oral B Indicator Toothbrushes $2.99 Each
Total $26.92
Sales -$7.00
Coupons -$7.00
ECB’s -$12.00
Total OOP $0.97
TRANSACTION 3
1 Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen $8.99
1 Banana Boat After Sun Lotion $6.99
Total $15.98
Coupons -$3.00
ECB’s -$12.98
Total OOP $0.00
TRANSACTION 4
1 Venus Embrace Razor $11.99
1 Garnier Shampoo $3.99
1 Garnier Conditioner $3.99
2 Dial Bar Soaps 3pk $2.79 Each
Total $25.55
Sales -$5.60
Coupons -$7.00
ECB’s -$7.00
Total OOP $6.25
TRANSACTION 5
2 Edge Shaving Gel $2.99 Each
2 Tropicana Orange Juice $4.29 Each
2 Buddy Soaps $0.99 Each
1 Sunsilk Shampoo $4.29
1 Sunsilk Conditioner $4.29
Total $25.03
Sales -$6.42
Coupons -$9.98
ECB’s -$7.00
Total OOP $1.72
TRANSACTION 6
1 Case Water $4.99
Total OOP $4.99

DAYS TOTAL $119.41
SALES -$21.98
COUPONS -$31.98
ECB’S -$48.98
DAYS TOTAL OOP $16.96
SAVINGS OF 85%
Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the Centsible Sawyer's CVS Superstars or Money Saving Mom's Super Savings Saturday!! You can find both of their links in my list of favorites!!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow! You really know how to work the CVS! I finally got one transaction under $5. I'm so proud of myself. I'll post it soon. How is the life water? Is it flavored with anything or just regular? I need to check them out. Have a great day!

MARY-ANN said...

Cynthia~
The Life Water is just like Vitamin Water. It is flavored and loaded with vitamins but doesn't have the after taste like some of the other flavored waters!

LunaNik said...

Holy crap woman! I used to shop at CVS like this but now I have no room to store it. Seriously, my linen closet looks like a mini-CVS so I had to stop. Now I go once a week to get stuff that I need and that's it. Bravo to you, though for taking advantage and getting such a great deal!