This afternoon after I posted my CVS shopping trip I was surfing through some of my favorite blogs. I came across a post at Sisterly Savings that said Chex Mix was on sale this week at Walgreens for .99 and she had a link for $1 off coupons. I was only able to print two but that's OK. Before I left I wanted to look through the Walgreens flyer to verify the deal and to see if there was anything else I wanted. When I opened the flyer section of the paper there was a one page coupon sheet on top and the first coupon was for $1/2 Chex Mix or Gardetto's!!
Woot Woot!!!
See here's how the transaction worked out......
1 Chex Mix Traditional $3.29
1 Chex Mix Cheddar $3.29
1 Chex Mix Sweet & Salty $3.29
1 Gardetto's Original $3.29
Total $13.16
Sales - $9.20
Coupons - $3.00
Total OOP $0.96
Savings of 93%!!
Want to see more Drugstore Savings? Visit the Centsible Sawyer's Drugstore Divas!!
You can find her link in my list of favorites....


4 comments:
WOW, thanks for the heads up! My daughter LOVES Chex Mix, so I will definitely be heading to Walgreens.
Great deals!! I somehow had missed this one.
This is a great deal! I picked up three bags today after work!
Lisa @ Cents To Save
The Walgreen's I stopped at for diapers was out of the Chex mix. Good buy!
Post a Comment