Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MIA

INTRODUCING
MIA!


Her first night went well. For the first four hours she pretty much hid under the bed. Came out a few times to sniff around but as soon as she caught me looking at her, she would take off back under the bed. Around 11pm last night I heard her go into the litter box... Phew at least she knows where that is already. Once I went to bed I heard Mia come out from under the bed and go to the box again!
When I woke up this morning I couldn't find her at first but eventually saw her behind the couch. She let me pick her up and brush her. She was shedding like crazy when I got her and being allergic to cats I want to try to keep this under control. The allergies don't' bother me that bad unless the fur is flying around the house so I'll just keep up on it and I'll be fine. Currently she is sitting in the window watching the birds. I'm a little worried cuz she hasn't eaten yet but I did place her by her food so she does know where it is. I'm hoping by this evening she'll go over and eat some!

1 comments:

Cynthia said...

She is so cute. I think when she calms down she will eat. Lots of new things happening for her right now.