Friday, May 2, 2008

PLAYING WITH NEVAEH

If I wasn't already tired and sore enough after all my shopping yesterday, my sister Danni called me in the afternoon as I was putting all my CVS stuff away and said she was in a pinch and needed a babysitter. Well actually she was at work but my brother-n-law was home with Nevaeh and his older daughter Amber was being honored at a reception at her school last night for achieving honors(Way to Go Amber!!) and he wanted to go and Danni wasn't getting out of work till 9 so they wanted me to come over for around 6 and just hang out for a few hours and play with Nevaeh. I was stuck though because I still needed to pick up my friend from work and bring him to his second job and then pick him up later and then bring him to get his car so the only way I could do it is if I went and got Nevaeh around 3 and drag her with me all afternoon and Danni would pick her up after work.
She was so good! I love playing with her even though I defiantly pay for it the next day. Thank goodness she doesn't want to be picked up much anymore so I'm able to have her over without over straining my arm. We spent the afternoon playing with my big exercise ball in the apartment hallway and of course eating M+M Cookies!!
By the time Danni came and got her around 9:30 I was pooped and ready for bed. Gosh I never go to bed that early but it was a long tiring fun productive day!




0 comments: