Saturday, May 31, 2008

CVS 5-31

I thought I was all done going to CVS this week. I was completely out of ECB's and there was nothing else I wanted however, this morning I noticed I was out of milk and my shower cleaner and the toilet paper was down to the last roll. I figured with just my coupons and that great CVS $5/$15 coupon that I could make something work. This is what I got....
1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper(12pk) $9.99
2 Tylenol PM Liquid(8oz) $7.29 Each
1 CVS Back Pack Buddy Wipes $1.59
1 Milk(1/2gallon) $2.39
1 Johnson Buddy Soap $0.99
1 Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Refill $4.99

Total $34.53
Sales - $4.50
Clearance - $10.94
Coupons - $9.33
Total OOP $10.13
Savings of 71%
I found the Tylenol Pm in the clearance section for $1.82 each! I used these for fillers along with the Johnson Buddy Soap(I had a coupon for $1 off) and the Back Pack Wipes(I received a free coupon for them in my email). Next to the Cottonelle there was also a Catalina giving out .75 coupons so I was able to use that too.
My most exciting find today was a tear off pad in front of the Listerine Smart Rinse. This product is free after ECB's next month plus I already found $1 off coupons online. So this product will result in a profit!!
Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the Centsible Sawyer's CVS Superstars or Money Saving Mom's Super Savings Saturday!! You can find both of their links in my list of favorites!!

0 comments: