After I was done with all my coupon clipping, which took me over an hour, I started going through all my recent purchases to try to organize things a little. I did go through my bathroom cabinets only a few weeks ago and straightened things but everything bought after that point just got thrown on top since I really have no extra storage space. While talking to Danni today about her learning CVS and couponing, she had said she was out of almost everything. I told her don't buy any haba stuff right now since I've been blessed with so many extras and I'd love to give her and her family some stuff. This way she can work on clipping coupons over the next few months and get a stock pile going and not have to worry about paying out of pocket from being a beginner. This is what I was able to give them....
After putting all her stuff in a bag, I started collecting all the items I wanted to make my Mother's Day Baskets with. Michaels has all their baskets on sale this week for 40% off so I plan on making a trip there tomorrow to get three. I also noticed that CVS has the Whitman Chocolate Sampler on sale for $3.99 this week and I have 3 coupons for $2 off each so I'm gonna stop and get them each a box to add to their baskets. This is what I collected so far....
After pulling all these items out I'm still left with more products than I can use for 6 months to a year on some. There is a few items I don't have yet so those will be things I will be searching and shopping for next. It feels so great to have gotten all this stuff for what I pay normally monthly for just me and to have so many extras to give out to my family! They all help me out in various ways and its nice to be able to give back!!


3 comments:
WOW - what a good friend are you!! That's what it's all about. Now, the priority is to turn her to a convert...insert evil laugh here...just kidding on th evil laugh part - not the converting part! Way to go on all your deals!
What you did was so nice! I can barely close my closet, so I guess I should start donating my extra items now.
By the way, thanks for adding my blog to your list!
Mother's Day Baskets are a great idea!!
S.B.
Post a Comment