Did any of you see Lost??
I was having the hardest time trying to figure out who the 6Th Oceanic 6 survivor was. I guess that Claire's baby Aaron counts or should I say Kate's baby?! And where the heck did Claire go? We see her with Jack's father but isn't that her father too?? So Charlie's statement last week was wrong and Jack is related to Aaron! Claire's mom confirms this for us at the funeral.
The show has been very confusing for me this season but I love it and I'll watch till the end. I think part of the thrill for me it's so unlike me. I tend to over analyze everything to death and when I don't get how some fantasy is possible I will not stop talking about it until I think I have it all reasoned out in my head. Watching this show forget it, I stopped trying to figure it out long ago and now enjoy the drama and unbelievability of it all.
I love how Sun went back and stood up to her father. I understand the whole respect your elders thing but there comes to a point where enough is enough. Respect is a two way street. You go Sun!!
And Poor Hugo, Is he really crazy like we've seen in previous flash forwards or does he just have super bad luck and is extremely paranoid?!?! Do the numbers really have some sort of curse? We haven't heard anything about the numbers on the show in a long time.
How in the world do they plan on moving the island?? And what does "The Orchid" have to do with it?? Ben just goes in on a pretty much suicide mission in order to save the island?? I can't wait to see how the whole thing plays out but unfortunately we have to wait two weeks! It's the season finale already, darn writers strike but at least it's going to be a two hour episode!


1 comments:
I'm a HUGE Lost fan!!
I swear I'm so effing confused that I seriously need to rent the dvd's and watch the series from the beginning again.
Want to read some neat stuff?? Google "Lost theories". There are tons of websites dedicated to nothing else but theories about what the hell is going on with that show. It's fascinating and you'll be reading for hours.
Post a Comment