Sunday, May 18, 2008

WEEKEND UPDATE

It's been a very nice relaxing weekend at home. I was in some pain but it wasn't as bad as it usually is. Hmmmm... I wonder if that new prescription is working already. Just curious, Are on of you out there on Lyrica?? I read the entire warning pamphlet and was a little concerned. My Dr was also telling me about some of the side effects like dizziness, blurry vision, feeling loopy, stay out of sun and absolutely no alcohol. Are any of you experiencing any of these symptoms?? So far so good for me, I was a little dizzy both nights when I took it but I took it at bedtime so it wasn't that bad but tomorrow I have to start taking it twice a day and am wondering if I'll be able to function OK and drive when I need to. I hate that all day loopy feeling, it's one of the reasons I stopped taking Vicodon and Percocet so soon after my surgery last year.
On to better things... My Red Sox won both of their games yesterday!! Woo~Hoo Red Sox!!! They were suppose to play Friday night but got rained out so they played a double header yesterday. I got all my laundry done in the morning so I could just flop in front of the TV all afternoon and evening to watch. Almost as good as the Sox winning was the Mets beat the Yankees yesterday. I hate the Yankees for obvious reasons but the Mets are my second favorite team. So it was a great day all around. Lets hope that both teams can pull it off again today! My family and good friends are either Red Sox, Yankee or Mets fans so we always have a good time talking trash to each other. All in good fun, Of course!
The Sox game is starting now so I need to wrap this up so I can plop my butt down and watch. This won't be completly wasted time however because I will be clipping my coupons as I watch.
LETS GO RED SOX!!!
Wally the GREEN MONSTER
***Update***
The Red Sox Won again this afternoon and swept the Brewers!!
And The Mets spanked the Yankees Bad!!
WOOT~WOOT!!

1 comments:

LunaNik said...

Them are fightin' words. I'm a Yanks fan over here. Grrrrrrr....

Thanks for stoppin' by my blog. You'll see me around here again for sure!