Friday, May 16, 2008

SHICK INTUITION

I tried the Schick Intuition Razor today, the one that's one sale this week at CVS for $9.99, Earn$6. It was awesome! It's now my favorite razor of all time! It's an all in one cartridge and shaving cream. You just wet your legs and the razor and go. Whatever the "shaving cream" stuff is that's in the cartridge is great. It left me legs super soft and smooth!!
While I was purchasing the razor I checked out the prices on the refills. It was like $20-something for a 6pk. I think they also had 3pks. I know this is kinda expensive but I'm sure I'll be able to work it into my CVS dealings!

1 comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

I love the intuition. Since it is on ECB this week, I got two refills. See, these ECB offers do get people going back and actually spending money!!