CVS is running a great 2 day sale on a few different products that I wanted to take advantage of. I looked through the flyer last night online so I could make up my list of deal scenarios for the week including items from the 2 day sale. I figured I would have time to run out either Sunday or Monday and be able to get it all. I ended up going today and was in luck! The CVS closest to my house had everything that was on my list so I didn't have to run around and try to find stuff at other CVS's. I ended up doing 5 transactions and spent very little OOP! I did burn through all my ECB's but that's OK because I got alot of stuff that will last awhile. I'll just have to earn some more with the June stuff coming soon!
Here's what I got today and the breakdown...
TRANSACTION 1
3 Revlon Nail Polish $4.59Each
1 French’s Mustard $2.19
1 Rolaids Soft Chews $2.99
Total $18.95
Sales - $3.33
Coupons - $3.50
ECS’s - $10.00
Total OOP $2.12
TRANSACTION 2
2 Sobe Life Waters $1.49Each
2 Sierra Mist $1.89Each
4 Rolaids Soft Chews $2.99Each
Total $18.62
Sales - $2.67
Coupons - $4.69
ECB’s - $11.00
Total OOP $0.26
TRANSACTION 3
2 Hellmann’s Mayo $5.99Each
3 Ragu Sauce $2.89Each
2 Crest Pro Health Toothpaste $3.99Each
Total $28.63
Sales - $12.15
Coupons - $7.00
ECB’s - $9.00
Total OOP $0.48
TRANSACTION 4
4 Sobe Life Waters $1.49Each
1 Crest Pro Health Toothpaste $3.99
2 French’s Mustard $2.19Each
3 Kraft Barbacue Sauce $1.99Each
2 Sierra Mist $1.89Each
4 Johnson Buddy Soaps $0.99Each
1 9Lives Cat Food(4pk) $2.49
Total $30.53
Sales - $11.70
Coupons - $10.15
ECB’s - $5.00
Total OOP $3.58
TRANSACTION 5
4 Friskies Cat Food $0.79Each
Total $3.16
ECB’s - $3.00
Total OOP $0.17
DAYS TOTAL $99.83
DAYS SALES - $29.85
DAYS COUPONS - $25.34
DAYS ECB’s - $38.00
DAYS TOTAL OOP $6.61
TRANSACTION 1
3 Revlon Nail Polish $4.59Each
1 French’s Mustard $2.19
1 Rolaids Soft Chews $2.99
Total $18.95
Sales - $3.33
Coupons - $3.50
ECS’s - $10.00
Total OOP $2.12
TRANSACTION 2
2 Sobe Life Waters $1.49Each
2 Sierra Mist $1.89Each
4 Rolaids Soft Chews $2.99Each
Total $18.62
Sales - $2.67
Coupons - $4.69
ECB’s - $11.00
Total OOP $0.26
TRANSACTION 3
2 Hellmann’s Mayo $5.99Each
3 Ragu Sauce $2.89Each
2 Crest Pro Health Toothpaste $3.99Each
Total $28.63
Sales - $12.15
Coupons - $7.00
ECB’s - $9.00
Total OOP $0.48
TRANSACTION 4
4 Sobe Life Waters $1.49Each
1 Crest Pro Health Toothpaste $3.99
2 French’s Mustard $2.19Each
3 Kraft Barbacue Sauce $1.99Each
2 Sierra Mist $1.89Each
4 Johnson Buddy Soaps $0.99Each
1 9Lives Cat Food(4pk) $2.49
Total $30.53
Sales - $11.70
Coupons - $10.15
ECB’s - $5.00
Total OOP $3.58
TRANSACTION 5
4 Friskies Cat Food $0.79Each
Total $3.16
ECB’s - $3.00
Total OOP $0.17
DAYS TOTAL $99.83
DAYS SALES - $29.85
DAYS COUPONS - $25.34
DAYS ECB’s - $38.00
DAYS TOTAL OOP $6.61
SAVINGS OF 93%!!
Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the Centsible Sawyer's CVS Superstars or Money Saving Mom's Super Savings Saturday!! You can find both of their links in my list of favorites!!


1 comments:
You did Awesome!
Post a Comment