Friday, May 23, 2008

CVS- NEXXUS DEAL

I had read over at Money Saving Mom's temporary site yesterday that Becca from Mission of Motherhood had gone to CVS to get the deal of buy $20 worth of Nexxus products get $10ECB. When she got to the register she received $20ECB back! I love Nexxus products even though they are a bit pricey so I figured I would go try the deal in my area. Unfortunately it didn't work, Oh well at least I got some good shampoo and conditioner and I can use the $10ECB to get the 2 day deals Sunday and Monday(Soda,Mustard,Nail Polish).
1 TRANSACTION
1 Nexxus SleekTress Shampoo $8.99
1 Nexxus HydraSleek Conditioner $14.99
Total $23.98 + Tax
Coupons -$3.00
Total OOP $22.03
I had no ECB's to spend because I had used them up last time to get some beverage items for the house but I did earn $10ECB today!

0 comments: