Well I'm happy to report that Mia is doing great. She ate a whole can of wet food last night which is excellent. I have placed a bowl of dry food down that I leave down all the time and yesterday morning I opened a can of wet food and finally around 7:00 last night she gave in and licked the bowl clean! Mia is coming out more and more and loves to be petted(if you can catch her hahaha). I think in a few weeks she's gonna be an amazing friend. As you can tell from the photos below I went out and bought her some toys to try to get her to come out of her shell. Mia went crazy and rolled all over the living room for a good while. What till she finds the Cat Grass Plant I bought her that I set in the window. I'm sure she'll love it!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment