This has been a pretty slim week for me shopping wise. CVS only had a few things I wanted. I picked up the Venus razor, 3 Whitman Samplers, 6 Hershey Bliss and 4 Dove Bars for $4.40 OOP(I had various coupons and ECB's to spend). I also hit Walgreens up for another Venus Razor for $3.14(I had a coupon and a RR). Other than that there was nothing special on sale that I needed. Hopefully next weeks deals will be better.
On a better note I took my sister Danni to CVS yest with her list of supplies needed. She signed up for her card and then I showed her how to do it. I brought her a stack of $3/15 coupons that I had printed to get her started and I let her take any of my coupons she wanted out of my stash. By the end of our visit and four transactions later, Danni was completely amazed and understood how the program works and will now be using it!
She paid $10 OOP and got...
2 Tide HE Detergents
5 Colgate 360 Toothbrushes
1 Charmin Toilet Paper(24ct)
1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
1 Lucky Charms Cereal
3 Pringles
3 CVS Allergy(5ct)
3 Aqua Fresh Toothpaste
2 Ice Breakers Mints
1 Venus Razor
1 Excedrin Migraine
YEAH DANNI!!
The store near her house were out of the Adidas Deodorant and Tums Quik Paks but she'll be going back to get those before the month is over.
Next we went over to Walmart and Danni did her grocery shopping. She did really great there as well and again I let her have whatever grocery coupons she wanted of mine. This saved her a little over $10. Not alot but every bit helps! So all in all it was a fun day and we both saved big time!

2 comments:
Wow That's a lot of stuff! I am just starting out and trying to figure it all out. Also, I am starting clip coupons again. I looked through my coupon box and had coupons that expired in 2005. Yes its been that long ago since I have used coupons! Loved reading your blog and thanks for sharing your shopping experiences!
Isn't CVS great? For almost the whole past 3 weeks the sales at Walgreens and CVS have been pretty blah... (except the P&G!!!) I can't wait till they have some killer sales again like they did at the beginning of April. Even my grocery stores are slacking, I'm not even going shopping today!! OMG
Post a Comment