Thursday, May 15, 2008

NEW LAYOUT

You guys see what happens when I'm really bored on a rainy crappy day???? I change my blog background. I was getting a little bored with the other one and wanted to change it anyways. It took me a little while to do it and I still couldn't figure out how to change it without deleting all my widgets ....Grrrrrrr! So I ended up having to upload all my sidebar stuff again which was a real pain not to mention time consuming. I'll also stole the idea to add some music to my Page from Springmont Cottage... Thx Cynthia :]
So what do you think?? Do you like the change??

3 comments:

Sarah Z said...

Very cute!

Cynthia said...

Oh I love the background! I wnat to know how to do it. Please share! Emjoying the tunes. Have a great weekend!

MARY-ANN said...

Cynthia~
I found a variet of selections at Pyzam.com under blogger. In order to put in a new layout code you need to go to....
*Dashboard
*Manage Layout(if your says template see below for info)
*Edit Html- Delete everything in box and then paste your new code there. Warning this also deletes everything you have in your side bar except profile info and blog archieve so you will have to reupload all your stuff. Click save and your done!!


*** If your dashboard page says manage template not layour you need to upgrade. In order to do this click on template, then click customize design. You will then receive a message saying Blogger is backing up your info. Then click upgrade template. Choose and default design here and click save. You are now upgraded so when you go back to dashboard you will now see manage layout vs manage template. Follow instructions above to switch layouts.

*** If anyone knows how to switch without deleting all your widgets, I'd love some info!! Thanks!!!